Crisp, High Resolution Images at an Affordable Price: ACCU-SCOPE's 3012 Series features our E-Plan Achromat Infinity objectives which are renowned for crisp, high contrast images with outstanding resolution. Modular in design the 3012 boasts options for entry level fluorescence applications, phase contrast, darkfield and simple polarization.
Ease of Viewing
Maximum Flexibility With 22mm field of view eyepieces and an eyepoint height that is adjustable, it can be raised 35mm by rotating the eyepiece tubes up 180° to accommodate the needs of various users.
Sharp, High Resolution Optics
ACCU-SCOPE's Infinity E-plan objectives provide users with best in class high resolution, high contrast objectives. Objectives are available in plan achromat and plan phase configurations.
The rackless, scratch resistant rectangular stage has low-positioned X-Y coaxial controls.
3012-LED Binocular Microscope, Plan Achromat Objectives
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 30°, rotatable 360°
- HWF10x/22mm focusing eyepieces with eyeguards
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- AIS E Plan Infinity 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil objectives
- Rackless mechanical stage w/ low position coaxial controls
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter holder
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- 5 watt variable LED illuminator. LED bulb has a rated life of 20,000 hours, dust cover & power cord
- Optical System: Infinity Optical System, f = 200mm, Anti-MoldViewing
- Head: Siedentopf type, inclined 30°; interpupillary distance adjustment 47-75mm, 360° rotatable; available in binocular or trinocular configurations. Eyepoint height is adjustable and can be raised 35mm when the interpupillary distance is 64mm by rotating the eyepiece tubes up 180° to accommodate the needs of various users.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view;eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering. Eyepiece accepts a Ø26.5mm reticle
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positiveclick stops to ensure parcentration
- Objectives: Standard configuration includes Infinity Plan achromat 4x,10x, 40xR* and 100xR oil*
- Stage: Rackless, scratch resistant rectangular stage, 188 x 150mm surface area with 78 x 54mm cross travelusing low-postion X-Y coaxial control knobs
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with aperture diaphragm and position guide markings for each objective and filter holder
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum with built-in carrying handle and removable lamp house for easy bulb replacement
- Illumination: 5 watt LED (20,000 hour rated life), an optional field diaphragm is available
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidentaldamage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Trinocular viewing head – 50/50 light split
- 15x and 20x eyepieces
- Digital and HD Cameras
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Turret phase condenser – BF, 10x, 40x & 100x annuli positions
- Phase contrast sliders: 10x/BF/40x and 20x/BF/100x
- Fluorescence attachment, 2 position filter slider
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Blue filter
- Field diaphragm, cord hangers
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 10" x 9.25" x 16.75"
- Physical weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 16" x 11" x 20"
- Shipping weight: 19 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb
Click here to download brochure