EXC-350 Microscope Series: Infinity Plan Optics, Enhanced LED Illumination
ACCU-SCOPE's New EXC-350 Series delivers a new level of optical performance, versatility and is built to last. With an enhanced, newly developed LED illumination system and our infinity plan objectives, the EXC-350 provides brighter, sharper and crisper images than ever before. The EXC-350 Series' modular design is compatible with many accessories for fluorescence, phase contrast and darkfield applications.
Ease of Viewing
With newly designed WF10x/20mm focusable eyepieces and the ability to adjust the interpupillary distance adjustment by 180°, the EXC-350 Series offers best in class ergonomics at an affordable price.
Superb Optics With Higher Resolution & Clearer Images
ACCU-SCOPE's infinity plan and S-Plan APO objectives offer industry leading quality for clinical, laboratory, research and advanced educational applications. These objectives provide crisp, high resolution, high contrast flat images over the entire 20mm field of view.
Versatile & Modular Design
The EXC-350 Series' modular design allows for the simple and easy addition of filter sliders, phase contrast and a wide range of LED fluorescence options from FRAEN® and ScopeLED®
Accu-Scope EXC-350 Trinocular Microscope with Plan Objectives
- Trinocular viewing head, inclined 30°, rotatable 360°
- WF10x/20mm focusing eyepieces with eyeguards
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- Infinity corrected PLAN 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil objectives
- Mechanical stage with low position coaxial controls, right hand control
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- 3 watt variable LED with field iris and dust cover
- Optical System: Infinity optical system, f = 200mm, anti-mold.
- Viewing Head: Trinocular, Siedentopf type. Inclined 30°, rotatable 360°. Eyepoint height can be adjusted 180° to accommodate users of different builds. Interpupillary distance adjustment 50mm-75mm.
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/20mm focusing eyepieces. Eyepieces can be locked-in. Eyepiece accepts a 26.5mm reticle. Optional 12.5x, 15x and 20x eyepieces are also available.
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration. A quadruple nosepiece is also available.
- Objectives: Standard configurations include Infinity Plan achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR* and 100xR oil* (*spring-loaded).
- Stage: Stage size 150mm x 110mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm X 50mm.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser 0.9 dry/1.25 oil (with slots for sliders) on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum.
- Illumination: 3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use. Universal power supply 110v-240v.
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental
- damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear.
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual
- Fluorescence attachments
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Turret phase and slider phase contrast set
- Darkfield slider (4x - 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 294mm x 199mm x 397mm
- Physical weight: 24lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb.